The world is huge and I want to see every single bit of it. I want to see as many world heritage sites as possible, I want to step on every continent and I want to experience every climate zone. I want to swim in every ocean and I want to get to know as many different cultures as possible.
My top travel destinations in 2018:
- Why is this my number one choice? The Philippines are probably South East Asias least popular travel destination, simply because not that many people know about the real beauty of this country and its people. During my travels I got to meet quite a lot of Philippinos and I must say they are my favorit people. They are all very kind, fill every room with positive energy and they make amazing food and are probably the most friendly people on earth.
- My number two is somehow very different from the Philippines but I can´t wait to see it anyways. The beauty of Iceland is extraordinary, due to its striking landscapes. This must be the only place in the world where rivers run through deserts and fire erupts from ice. Iceland is best described as a land of strong contrasts with dayless winters and nightless summer months.
- Costa Rica just has it all – the perfect combination of relaxation, adventure, culture, friendly locals and wildlife. I would describe it as an adventure paradise set in the most beautiful natural and safe environment. It is also the home of four World Heritage sites certified by UNESCO.
- Australia is so diverse and beautiful! It is rich in rainforest, has an impressive coastline with islands and deserted shores. The wildlife is spectacular, nowhere else can you see kangaroos, crocodiles, wombats and wallabies.
- Get ready for top notch national parks, to discover the Māori culture, and world-class surfing and skiing. Also following Frodo’s journey and feeling like a citizen of middle earth seems like a great adventure.
West Coast USA
- From misty Northern California redwood forests to sun-kissed Southern California beaches, there is so much to discover. Ranging from famous Nationalparks like Yosemite or Death Valley, to iconic cities like LA and San Francisco.
- It’s easy to see why Hawaii has become synonymous with paradise. Just look at these beautiful beaches, colorful coral reefs and volcanoes inviting to explore. Going for a sunrise surfing session an afternoon hike plus a swim in crystal waterfall pools can all be done on one island!
- Japan is over two-thirds mountains, with bubbling hot springs at every turn. Famous for excellent hiking with soaring peaks and ancient shrines, world class the skiing and tropical beaches for sunning, snorkelling, diving and surfing.
Where would you like to go this year?
Curious to hear what is on your bucket list! 🙂